District of Columbia Residents:  Transferring Structured Settlement Payment Rights

The District of Columbia does not have its own structured settlement transfer law enacted, and therefore, residents cannot transfer their payment streams in their state, BUT:

Structured Settlement Advisor

According to the National Association of Settlement Purchasers (NASP), the District of Columbia "...MAY allow you to transfer your structured settlement payment rights under the law of the state where the insurance company is based."

District of Columbia Transferring Structured Settlement 

We are a nation-wide independent professional advisor.  Let us do the research for you.  We can help you locate where the insurance companies are and what state would be the best state to get the most for your money considering your special circumstances.  There are two insurance companies involved:  the Life Insurance Company, and the Casualty Insurer.


You will have a couple of choices.  How would you know what state would be best?  You wouldn't.  We do.  Call today for a free consultation.

Andres Financial Group, is a highly professional group in Independent Professionals providing advice in the transfer of structured settlements. Associates across the US, with the ability to pool all our resources in your best interest.

IPA services include but are not limited to; best interest advice, fair market analysis, court document review, & court appearance.

We pride ourselves on getting 90% of our cases approved the first time in front of the judge. We do not accept a denial as a possible decision, and will seek to keep the case open should the judge attempt to deny.